Chief Executive Officers Network
AIIHPC facilitates quarterly meetings of Chief Executives or Directors of voluntary hospices across the island of Ireland.
The network provides forum for the chief officers and Directors from voluntary hospices to meet to discuss issues of mutual interest and to share learning and experience both within and across the two jurisdictions.
CEO Network Members are:
- Anne Cooney – CEO, Southern Area Hospice Services
- Audrey Houlihan – CEO, Our Lady’s Hospice and Care Services
- Pat Quinlan – CEO, Milford Care Centre
- Heather Weir – CEO, NI Hospice
- Sarah McCloskey – CEO, Marymount University Hospital & Hospice Cork
- Donall Henderson – CEO, Foyle Hospice
- Sharon Morrow – CEO, LauraLynn
- Mary Nash – CEO, Galway Hospice Foundation
- Annemarie Ellison – Executive Manager, North West Hospice
- Fintan Fagan – CEO, St Francis Hospice