AIIHPC facilitates biannual meetings of Chief Executives or Directors of voluntary hospices across the island of Ireland.
The network provides forum for the chief officers and Directors from voluntary hospices to meet to discuss issues of mutual interest and to share learning and experience both within and across the two jurisdictions.
CEO Network Members are:
- Foyle Hospice- Donall Henderson, CEO
- Galway Hospice Foundation – Mary Nash, CEO
- LauraLynn Children’s Hospice – Bevan Ritchie, Acting CEO
- Marie Curie – Eamon O’Kane, Deputy Director Devolved Nations & National Programmes
- Marymount University Hospital and Hospice – Sarah McCloskey, CEO
- Milford Care Centre, – Pat Quinlan, CEO
- Northern Ireland Hospice – Heather Weir, CEO
- North West Hospice – Nuala Ginnelly, Hospice Manager
- Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services – Audrey Houlihan, CEO
- Southern Area Hospice – Liz Cuddy, CEO
- St. Francis Hospice – Fintan Fagan, CEO
- Mayo Roscommon Hospice – Martina Jennings, CEO