How does Voices4Care inform and influence?
- Through meaningful involvement in research projects and grant applications
- Raising awareness about palliative care by participating and supporting our annual Palliative Care Week in September
- Involvement in Regional Palliative Care Programmes in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland including consultations
- Ensuring research information on our Palliative Hub Professional is accessible to all
- Being part of health-related steering groups that inform policy and practice
- Shaping the development of the Palliative Hub, AIIHPC’s online gateway to information and resources about palliative care
Hear from Monica Burns (a Voices4Care member since 2016) about why she joined and what the experience has meant to her.